Monday, September 12, 2011

Tracy + Frank = Baby Girl

I had so much fun this weekend doing my first Maternity Shoot with my sweet friend Tracy and her husband Frank.  This is their first baby and they are so excited to meet their new little girl.  I felt so honored to be asked to capture this milestone in their lives and I felt priviledge to be let in on their secret...the baby name!  Even Grandma doesn't know!  They were so easy going and were up for anything.  If you've ever had a baby, then you know that you always remember what you craved...check out the pictures of Tracy going to town eating her craving...a big juicy hamburger.  Thanks for letting me share in your joy.  I'm excited to meet your new little one and I can hardly wait to take her pictures too!!

























2 comments:

  1. These turned out so fabulous! Thank you so much Alicia!
    -Tracy & Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous! Wish I had some shots like that of my pregnancies. Absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to meet my neice!

    ReplyDelete