Saturday, December 3, 2011

Crazy Fun - Family Photography

So today my family and I had our Family Photos done.  My sister-in-law offered to take them at a park that we love.  In exchange for taking ours, she wanted me to take their family photos.  So we all headed down to the park.  While she took our pictures my brother and the kids wandered the park.  Well to make a long story short, after we were done, they realized they had left the bag with my nieces' outfit at home. (She was asleep when they left so she was still in her jammies)  They really wanted a picture for their Christmas cards, so we went back to their house and did an impromptu photo shoot.  The lighting wasn't perfect, but hey its for a Christmas card!  They loved the mustaches we used in our pictures so it ended up being really fun and everyone was in a very goofy mood, which made for some hilarious pictures. Now they can send out their Christmas cards and we can schedule a family photo shoot for after the holidays.













1 comment:

  1. preciosas fotos Nuria, Felicidades!! Todos guapísimos!

    ReplyDelete