Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mackenzie {Bridal Shower}

I'm a little late posting pictures of two recent events that I've done so I'm back tracking a little bit.  These are pictures of Mackenzie's Bridal Shower back in February. 
We all spend so much time planning birthday parties, baby showers, bridals showers, holiday parties, etc and then we often find ourselves behind the camera to capture every moment and never really get to appreciate and enjoy all of our hardwork.  So for that reason I was asked to photograph this event so that the hostesses could relax and enjoy themselves along with the other guests.  It was a beautiful shower and everyone had a really good time!















1 comment:

  1. First off, happy New Year! You all look great in the pictures. I just got my wedding shower as well. You best friends always know how to make you happy right? I am getting married in one of the best Chicago wedding venues and today I'm just looking at all the wedding blogs on the internet.

    ReplyDelete