Monday, November 26, 2012

All Smiles {Jackson Family}

Meet the Jackson 5...minus Michael :)  Loved being able to take pictures of some of my dearest friends!!!  They are the kind of friends that you wish were your family so you just adopt them and make them so.  They are always so much fun and my family and I LOVE hanging out and vacationing with them.  They have a lot of personality and they know how to have a good time and you can definitely tell that they have a lot of fun together as a family and have so much love for one another.  It was so hard to choose but these are some of my favorites...some are a little blurry because I just couldn't keep up with them but I loved them anyways and wanted to share.  Hope you love them as much as me!

























No comments:

Post a Comment