Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Country Living {Priest Family}

I think I say this with every family session post BUT I really LOVED taking the Priest Family's photos.  I've known this adorable family for many years and our kids have grown up together.  Their older son is a great friend of my son and after this photo session I realized it's because they are so much alike...completely goofy!  They seriously made me laugh the whole time and loved how much they make each other laugh.  They really know how to have fun together and I'm excited that I got to be a part of their silliness even if it was for a short amount of time.  Oh and let me also point out that Mama Priest made that adorable skirt her daughter is wearing...so jealous!  Wish I could sew!  These are a few of my favorites!




















No comments:

Post a Comment