Thursday, June 4, 2015

Sierra & Tyler {Wedding}

Sierra & Tyler tied the knot at the beginning of May at the most beautiful location, Quail Haven Ranch.  It was such a gorgeous day and an even more gorgeous wedding!  It was so charming and romantic...with canopies of branches, blooming flowers, and even horses for the guests to feed.  I loved every little detail of this wedding...from the rustic candle holders to the cowboy boots, and it went from beginning to end without a hitch.  I loved watching Tyler grin from ear to ear when he saw his bride for the first time and I loved that I was able to capture so many intimate and candid moments shared between them.  You can feel their love for one another.  It was a beautiful day of an even more beautiful couple.  These are some of my favorites!
 









 





 


 





 

















 













1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful ceremony it was!! They had a picture perfect ceremony filled with love. Their wedding venue was really pretty. I have also been looking for some local garden venues in Chicago for my sister’s wedding. I hope I’ll find a venue soon!

    ReplyDelete