Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Beth {Senior Portraits}

This gorgeous young lady will be graduating in June of 2019 from Escondido Charter High School.  I've known this beauty for years and seriously just love her to pieces!  She has a big heart and gives the best hugs!  One of my favorite things was that she brought her sweet little doggie Pepper.  She trained him since he was a puppy to be a service dog and when that didn't work out she adopted him.  He looked so handsome in his bow tie.  These are some of my favorites from her session.
 











1 comment:

  1. "i am become a big fan of your photography. specially this wedding clicks are awesome. i am also photogrspher a nature photography and events photography since from some years. Now i am getting more inspired from watching your pictures. keep photoing. you can visit my website and see my work.
    thank you.
    https://localpro1.com/jenya2/"

    ReplyDelete