Thursday, December 21, 2017

Nicholas {Senior Session}

I love Seniors!!  They are always so much fun and I love being able to capture images of them in their element.  I love getting to know their passions and goals for the future.  This handsome guy was no different.  Seems like yesterday I was hanging out with him and his Dad while chaperoning the 8th grade Washington D.C. Trip and now he will be graduating from Valley Center High School in June 2018.  He has been accepted into a couple different schools so his plans after High School are not definite but I think he will be successful no matter where he goes.  These are some of my favorites from his session.  And a  huge Thank You to some of my wonderful clients for letting me use their property and barn!
 












No comments:

Post a Comment