Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Rowan Darlene {Newborn Session}

This gorgeous little lady is Miss Rowan.  I got to snuggle her when she was just 10 days new!  She was a total SUPERMODEL!!!  She rocked four different set ups in 1.5 hours!!!  She only peed and poo'd on her Mom, which was a first, and she never stopped to eat.  She seriously did such an amazing job!! Her room is decorated in pink and white deer so we had to make little Rowan be a deer too.  Not to mention she had a December birthday so we had to have some fun with Christmas.  I LOVE how her pictures turned out. Her session was still very exhausting for me, which is why I took a break from doing newborn sessions, but grateful that I was able to capture these special portraits for my sweet dear friend.  These are a few of my favorites.
 












No comments:

Post a Comment