Monday, April 9, 2012

The 3 Musketeers {Stansel Boys}

One of my favorite things about living where I grew up is that you pretty much know everyone you run into.  That was the case with Kelly.  I have known her since I moved to Valley Center in the 7th Grade.  It's so exciting to see where each of us have come in our lives and to meet her family, especially her handsome boys!  I was so excited that she asked me to take their pictures.  They were so much fun and I really enjoyed being with them!!  They were on vacation down in Carlsbad for Spring Break so we took pictures around the property.  They kept me laughing the whole time and really made taking pictures too easy!!















 I was even able to get Kelly and Mike in on the fun for a quick photo
to show off their stashes!

No comments:

Post a Comment