Thursday, April 26, 2012

Spiritual Rebirth {Baptism}

This past weekend I was honored to be asked to be part of such a special day in such a sweet little girls life...her baptism.  It was such a beautiful day and it was held at the church next to the Mission in Oceanside.  It was such a beautiful church and afterwards we went next door to the mission and took additional pictures.  I had never been inside the Mission before and couldn't believe how gorgeous it was inside!  I loved the old feeling and the architectural details.  It was stunning to say the least!  These are some of my favorite pictures...I especially love the one of little Sabina with her Great Grandma.  Its just too sweet for words!  Congratulations to this beautiful family and thanks for letting me part of such a special day!
















No comments:

Post a Comment