Saturday, April 14, 2012

Grand Opening {North County Spring}

Today was an exciting day for someone close to my heart...my Dad.  He has overcome a lot in his life through the past four years in regards to his business.  After being a business partner for over 30 years with my Grandpa, he ventured on to start his own company, North County Spring, over 4 years ago in a building he rented.  Today marked the Grand Opening of his brand new building that he is now the proud owner of.  The weather was perfect and it was exciting to see so many old and new friends!!  Everyone enjoyed the awesome raffle prizes, yummy food, cotton candy, off road vehicles, motorcycles, old cards, and lets not forget a Monster Truck!!  I'm so very proud of my Dad and the amazing example he is to me and my children of hardwork and perseverance.  I love you DAD!!!

 My wonderful parents!!

























































Our Amazing Family!!!!

"Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”
--- Gail Devers (American athlete)

1 comment:

  1. Awww......I finally get to see the rest of the family :) What a great pictures! It looks like you all had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete