Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Growing Flowers {Easter}

Well I FINALLY got it together and took my own kids pictures in their Easter outfits.  My hubby found this really cool field with the tallest mustard flowers ever!  Loved it!!!  It was quite the learning experience for everyone....the kids learned they need to go potty before leaving the house and I learned that it is WAAAY easier to take pictures of children that are NOT mine!  Now I know why my Mom paid someone to teach her kids piano instead of teaching us herself!  It was one of my most challenging shoots but I was pleased with the way they turned out.  My kids are all so unique and I love capturing their personality in pictures.  Reese was obsessed with all of the ladybugs and I was able to get a really cool picture of two ladybugs...well let's just say its for mature eyes only!!















1 comment:

  1. Of course you would get a close up of humping ladybugs! :) these are some of my favorite kiddos for a reason.. And they're cute too!

    ReplyDelete